Bright Choices provides a range of services to individuals and families who are affected by Honour Abuse and Honour-Based Violence (HBV).
Bright Choices is a service operating in Edinburgh. It is a partnership between Sacro, the Edinburgh and Lothian Regional Equality Council (ELREC) and the Multi-Cultural Family Base (MCFB). We are funded by the Big Lottery to provide a range of services to individuals and families who are affected by Honour Abuse and Honour-Based Violence (HBV). We offer a variety of services specific to the needs of people who request our support, with a view to improving well-being, improving family and community relationships and raising awareness of the issue across the wider community.
Anyone who is affected by Honour Based-Violence can request support from Bright Choices: men, women, individuals and families of all ethnic and religious backgrounds. Services we provide include:
- Therapeutic one-to-one and group/family support
- Support with practical issues to support individuals and families to stay safe
- Support to resolve conflicts in families or communities through mediation
- Restorative practices to repair harm done through Honour-Based Violence
- Outreach and engagement services, bringing support to local communities in different areas of Edinburgh
- Awareness raising and training for professionals in contact with people who are survivors or at risk of Honour-Based Violence
If you would like more information on Bright Choices, please visit brightchoices.scot, contact us on email@example.com or call 0131 622 7500. Alternatively, to send a secure referral directly to Bright Choices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Please note this address will only accept email sent from another secure address]