Sacro helps create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
From providing conflict resolution that prevents disputes from escalating to supporting prisoners on release, we'll work with you to repair harm and reduce conflict and reoffending.
Our Criminal Justice services help reduce offending in communities.
Our Youth Justice Services offer support to those affected by and responsible for harm.
Our skilled Community Mediators deal with local disputes and help make communities safe.
Sacro's Annual Review 2013-2014 is now available to download.
The review charts a busy year for the organisation which saw us deliver a number of new developments across Scotland including a service to tackle sectarianism and a mentoring service for armed forces veterans.
Did you know...
- Bill to abolish early release
- Criminals will be made to pay for victims' costs
- The legal challenge
- When X should mark the spot for prisoners
- Call for education on brain injuries of offenders
- Inmate brain injury awareness urged
- The Guardian view on voting rights for prisoners
- Bobby’s baton bearing crowns 30 years of volunteering