Sacro helps create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
From providing conflict resolution that prevents disputes from escalating to supporting prisoners on release, we'll work with you to repair harm and reduce conflict and reoffending.
Criminal JusticeOur Criminal Justice services help reduce offending in communities. Find out more
Youth JusticeOur Youth Justice Services offer support to those affected by and responsible for harm. Find out more
MediationOur skilled Community Mediators deal with local disputes and help make communities safe. Find out more
Mrs Sheena Anderson of Aberdeen receives her “Good Neighbour” prize from Matthew Carle, Community Safety Development Officer with Aberdeen City Council.
Sacro’s Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire Community Mediation, the neighbour dispute resolution service, has chosen the winners of its “Good Neighbour” award for 2014. Nominations were received during the lead up to the festive season.
Did you know...
- Offenders say rolling out community-based alternatives to jail for women will save lives
- Record View: Scottish Government right to slam the door on new jail for women
- New £75m women's prison scrapped, confirms Scottish minister
- Plans for female prison in Inverclyde will not go ahead
- Prison and court staff across Scotland go on strike over pay dispute
- Abuse level revealed by Clare's Law
- Copycat! Pixie Lott wears ill-advised sheer black gloves at the NTAs... but fails to have the same effect as Amal Clooney at the Golden Globes
- Angus Liberal Democrats hit out at Scottish Government underspend
- Karine Polwart: ‘I’ve always had a morbid fear of laying all my angst out in public’