Sacro helps create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
From providing conflict resolution that prevents disputes from escalating to supporting prisoners on release, we'll work with you to repair harm and reduce conflict and reoffending.
Our Criminal Justice services help reduce offending in communities.
Our Youth Justice Services offer support to those affected by and responsible for harm.
Our skilled Community Mediators deal with local disputes and help make communities safe.
Sacro’s Another Way and Assertive Outreach services have reached the final stages of the Scottish Social Services Council’s Care Accolades.
The services are represented in the “Innovation and Redesign” and “Children and Young People” categories respectively.
Did you know...
- Why are so many women held in prison?
- Hate crime: Don't put up with it - report it!
- Legislation as life saver
- Raise school leaving age to reduce crime
- Polmont launches young offenders parenting scheme
- Children with relatives in prison 'overlooked by society'
- Scotswoman of the Year: Worthy winner lifts our hearts
- Two in three women in Scots prison are on suicide watch
- Carloway: we need culture shift in prison sentencing