Sacro helps create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
From providing conflict resolution that prevents disputes from escalating to supporting prisoners on release, we'll work with you to repair harm and reduce conflict and reoffending.
Our Criminal Justice services help reduce offending in communities.
Our Youth Justice Services offer support to those affected by and responsible for harm.
Our skilled Community Mediators deal with local disputes and help make communities safe.
Perth and Kinross Community Mediation Service were recently presented with their certificate of Accreditation at a meeting in Hamilton. This follows on from their original Accreditation in 2009.
One of the assessors for the Service’s portfolio, Rachel Blow, said how “It was a privilege to be part of the assessment team. They continue to meet standards despite challenges to the service. We had the opportunity to engage with members of an experienced team over practice standards and some of the finer points of procedural detail. “
Did you know...
- Bill to abolish early release
- Criminals will be made to pay for victims' costs
- The legal challenge
- When X should mark the spot for prisoners
- Call for education on brain injuries of offenders
- Inmate brain injury awareness urged
- The Guardian view on voting rights for prisoners
- Bobby’s baton bearing crowns 30 years of volunteering
- Round the houses