Sacro helps create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
From providing conflict resolution that prevents disputes from escalating to supporting prisoners on release, we'll work with you to repair harm and reduce conflict and reoffending.
Criminal JusticeOur Criminal Justice services help reduce offending in communities. Find out more
Youth JusticeOur Youth Justice Services offer support to those affected by and responsible for harm. Find out more
MediationOur skilled Community Mediators deal with local disputes and help make communities safe. Find out more
For many people, excessive noise is a disruptive and distressing intrusion into their everyday life and can have a significant impact on their wellbeing and quality of life.
This week is Noise Action Week and Sacro – along with many other organisations – is working to highlight the impact that unwanted noise can have on people and show how it can be addressed effectively before escalating into a more serious dispute.
Did you know...
- Offenders to be allowed earlier clean slate
- Community Justice Bill goes out to views at stage 1
- Law change proposed to help ex-offenders find work
- Views sought on Community Justice (Scotland) Bill
- Soapbox: gender is a central issue to consider in understanding domestic abuse
- Plans for new body to oversee justice in community
- Number of young offenders in Scottish prisons has halved over last eight years
- Huge drop in young people locked up in Scotland
- Young men leave behind life of gang violence and prison to cook at plush Glasgow restaurant