Sacro helps create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
From providing conflict resolution that prevents disputes from escalating to supporting prisoners on release, we'll work with you to repair harm and reduce conflict and reoffending.
Our Criminal Justice services help reduce offending in communities.
Our Youth Justice Services offer support to those affected by and responsible for harm.
Our skilled Community Mediators deal with local disputes and help make communities safe.
Sacro’s Aberdeen Restorative Justice Service has scooped the Runner Up award in the Restorative Justice category at the Howard League Community Programmes Award ceremony held in London.
Did you know...
- Bobby’s baton bearing crowns 30 years of volunteering
- Round the houses
- More research needed on ways to reduce violence against women
- Prisoner numbers still increasing despite work on over-crowding
- One in 20 prisoners in Scottish jails is a former member of the armed forces
- Project to help women offenders stay out of jail is a much-needed refuge for troubled females
- Tomorrow’s women
- Reconviction rates decrease
- Sex offenders’ scheme rolled out