Sacro helps create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
From providing conflict resolution that prevents disputes from escalating to supporting prisoners on release, we'll work with you to repair harm and reduce conflict and reoffending.
Our Criminal Justice services help reduce offending in communities.
Our Youth Justice Services offer support to those affected by and responsible for harm.
Our skilled Community Mediators deal with local disputes and help make communities safe.
Sacro’s Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire Community Mediation Service has chosen the winners of its “Love thy Neighbour” competition for 2013.
Mr and Mrs McKenzie from Aberdeen and Mr and Mrs Weller from Aberdeenshire were selected from among several good neighbours nominated for the competition. Each couple won a £25 gift voucher donated by John Lewis and meal for two vouchers, donated by the Brentwood Hotel, Crown Street and Chiquito, Union Square.
Did you know...
- Call for courts to send fewer women to jail
- Rebuilding lives of prisoners along with derelict buildings
- Plan to track sex offenders by GPS
- Lord Gill in warning on evidence changes
- Call for caution on proposal for jail shake-up to cut reoffending
- Breaking free
- Courting favour
- Scottish prisons are 'not for punishment'
- Prison chief says service overhaul is vital to cut reoffending